2018 Recommended Equipment/Gear List
- Comfortable Clothes including a Hat (sun), Heavy Socks, Hiking/Work Shoes – you will be on campus all day. If we have inclement weather, you might consider bringing a change of clothes with you from the hotel.
- Head Lamp – including spare batteries
- Leather Work Gloves * – we have some but, we suggest you bring a pair that fit you. Some fixtures can get hot.
- Garden Knee Pads or Kneeling Pad *
- Thermos or Travel Mug *
- Laptop or Tablet * - It isn’t necessary for everyone in each group to have a computer, so, if you don’t have one, don’t worry!
- Digital Camera or Cell Phone * – with low-light capability to take photos of your work. A professional photographer will take official course photos that you will be able to access after the course.
Equipment supplied by illi:
- Sketch Paper
- Drawing Pencils, Colored Pencils, and Markers
- ‘Sharpie’ Waterproof Pens
- Engineering and Architectural Scales
- Phillips and Flathead Screwdrivers
- Set of Allen Head Screw Drivers
- Cordless Drill
- Wire Strippers
- Digital Volt Meter
- Tool Box